Sunday, April 26, 2020

various communications....


Hello Professor,
I was wondering if you are going to post the video lecture of Thursday's class before the exam on Tuesday. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.


******************
1. Stop giving my your id#. Really. I don't need it, I can't use it, it's your private information and email is not a private nor secure medium.
2. I thought I'd posted the video on the blog already on Thursday after class, and then walked away, but instead it looks like Blogger kicked it out for too large a file size.  It's there now.

****************
Good morning, I was wondering if the test will be taking place this upcoming Tuesday or Thursday. Also, will you be posting the review session on the website?
*****************
Definitely Tuesday. See the answer above.

*****************
Good afternoon sir, Can you please provide us with the information about exam 3 and final. Also about the syllabus coming in the exam. Thanking you
*****************
Exam 3 will be on Tuesday in class.  Webcams must be turned on at all times. The final exam will be as scheduled in the syllabus, except that it will be on zoom.

1 comment:

  1. Hi professor, I would like to know if the exam 3 is gonna have a special channel as we had on exam 2? I did not receive any email with a new channel , so I'll join the normal channel from our classes.

    ReplyDelete